Jewelry Appraisal Event
Ever wonder where and how to get an appraisal of your jewelry? Did you know... people often have more jewelry than they think they do and it’s worth more than they believe.
The Chamber is hosting a special appraisal event at our office in conjunction with The Edna Collective. This is an easy opportunity to get your jewelry items appraised while you wait - without them leaving your possession. Jennifer Hancox, the Founder & Appraiser of The Edna Collective will do the appraisals.
Join us Wednesday, March 29th, 9:00am and 5:00pm. Advance appointments are requested. Please send us an email at: Hello@TheEdnaCollective.com
New Appraisal ($180 regular, $160 for members)
- For each Single item (for insurance or legal document)
Re-Appraisal ($75 regular, $67 for members)
- For each single item (for insurance or legal document)
- Must have the past Appraisal from within the past 5 years
Jewelry Evaluation or Inventory ($160p/hour, $80/30 min, $40/15min)
- List evaluation for a group of items less than $3k-5k per item but still requires documentation.
- The appraiser can sort through a small number of items and help you determine if they’re real or not and whether an appraisal is justified.